There is definitely a buzz around Raleigh.
You can feel it in all aspects of the real estate market these days.
I just saw a great post from DownTown Raleigh Alliance about some additional awards the Raleigh Area has recently won:
#2 Smartest City in North Carolina – American City Business Journals – November 2011
- Cary and Durham also ranked very high
- Chapel Hill received additional recognition for the smartest communities with population less than 99,999.
#4 Best City for Technology Jobs -Forbes.com – November 2011
- Technology jobs outpaced the overall rate of unemployment
- Raleigh rated #4 for this list
#5 Top 10 Metro Areas for Growth Since the Recession – Urban Land Institute – October 2011
- In just 10 percent of the nation’s 50 largest metropolitan areas, total economic growth exceeded 10 percent since 2007.
- Raleigh North Carolina is #5 on this list
How about you? Have you seen an increase in activity in your area also?